Kate Middleton Photo Scandal Madness: Pregnant With Twins? Inside Rumors and Topless Photos Controversy
Kate Middleton has been in the headlines for a long time now. From her topless photo scandal to rumors of her pregnant with twins, she really is picking up a lot of steam (looks like in a negative way). Let's look into all this Dutchess madness.
Rumors are surfacing again that Middleton is pregnant with twins.
Like Us on Facebook
According to the Daily Mail, Star magazine appeared to have Photoshopped Middleton having a baby bump, revealing that she is pregnant with twins.
"The 30-year-old is seen standing in what is quite a typical pose, with her shoulders back and hips forward, with her arm resting across her midriff, as she toasts Mary Tan, the President of Singapore's wife," Daily Mail reported. "However the gossip site Celebuzz suggests that Star Magazine has taken the liberty of retouching the photograph, to make it appear as though the Duchess's stomach is larger than it is.
"On comparison with what it believes to be the original photograph, the site says there are several glaring clues indicating that it has been airbrushed to suit the title's headlines.
It reads: 'Not only has is her floral slim-fit frock been mysteriously blown out... but Prince William's wife is mysteriously missing her right-hand ring.'"
Daily Mail reported that MailOnline laid a ghost image of the Star magazine cover over the original image to compare, and it reveals that there are differences which include a widened torso, and altered angles of her left arm and wine glass she is holding.
So much for Middleton being pregnant...
Kate Topless Photos
It all started with the French Closer magazine publishing a dozen shots of Middleton as she slipped off her bikini top, relaxed on a sun lounger and at one point pulled down the back of her bikini bottoms as William rubs sun cream on her. The photos were of her topless.
The photos spread to numerous publications, like Chi magazine of Italy and Irish Daily Star.
The Daily Mail reported that a Swedish magazine published the photos Sept. 20.
According to CBC.ca, Sweden's Se & Hor's editor said that she doesn't see the big deal with nude photos.
"It is nothing new to us to publish nude photos of celebrities on holiday," said Carina Lofkvist, the chief editor of the Swedish magazine.
She said actresses Demi Moore and Sharon Stone and model Kate Moss have previously appeared half-naked in the magazine.
"No one complains when they do and we print the photos," Lofkvist said.
Sister publication Se & Hoer in Denmark will publish over 60 photos in a 16-page supplement Friday, according to the Daily Mail.
New information about the photographer surfaced.
According to Herald Sun, celebrity photographer Pascal Rostain said the French Closer magazine "commissions a photographer or an agency ... the price is fixed in advance, it can be 1000 euros ($1245) for every working day plus expenses and a few thousand euros for the snaps."
About the identity of the photographer, Rostain said, "I can just say it is an Irish national who lives in the south of France," he said of the photographer, dubbed by one British tabloid daily 'Le Rat'."
According to the Daily Mail, Rostain said that, "For his efforts he did not earn a lot. He could have sold them for 10,000 euros.
"But in fact he was just paid his wages for going to take them.
"He didn't put them on the open market either, where he could have earned a lot more."
Closer faced some serious consequences.
Herald Sun reported that the royal family's lawyers have obtained civil injunction and sought criminal charges in Paris, including against the unidentified photographer, in a bid to curb the spread of the pictures.
French legal authorities on Tuesday banned Closer from any further distribution of the pictures and began a criminal probe into how they were obtained.
The court also ordered the magazine to hand over the files with the images to the royal couple, which the publication did on Wednesday. The French court also banned Closer from reselling the pictures or reusing them in print or on its website.
According to CNN, Middleton and her husband, Prince William, the second in line to the throne, "welcome the injunction that's been granted. They always believed the law was broken and that they were entitled to their privacy," the palace said.
"These snapshots which showed the intimacy of a couple, partially naked on the terrace of a private home, surrounded by a park several hundred meters from a public road, and being able to legitimately assume that they are protected from passers-by, are by nature particularly intrusive," the French ruling decreed, according to FOX News. "(They) were thus subjected to this brutal display the moment the cover appeared."