Father's Day Gifts
If you are a last minute shopper and still have yet to decide what you will get for the special dad in your life, a book might be the way to go. Even if you've already bought a gift, a book might be a nice additional and perhaps unexpected gift.
A bunch of recommendations have started to roll-in on book review sites and other online media. Here's a roundup of those recommendations.
Huffington Post has a lovely list of books that a father can read to his kids about the special bond that he has with his kids. The list includes the following titles"
Like Us on Facebook
1) "Just Because You're Mine" by Sally Lloyd-James
2) "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney
3) "Faster Faster!" by Leslie Patricelli
4) "My Father Knows the Names of Things" by Jane Yolen
If you're looking for a book that dad can read for himself, About.com compiled the following list.
1) "A Man Without A Country" by Kurt Vonnegut
2) "Alphabet Juice by Roy Blount, Jr.
3) "Natural Acts" by David Quammen
4) "Point Omega" By Don DetLillo
5) "Red and Me; My Coach, My Lifelong Friend" by Bill Russell and Alan Steinberg
6) "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson
7) "The Given Day" by Dennis Lehane
8) "The Thoreau You Don't Know" by Robert Sullivan